Unable to control a character
Some players can have problems with control of a character. The character can't move to the target point after a mouse click. The cause of the problem may be an override of input devices:
- Connected physical gamepads and controllers
- Override software for input devices (virtual joysticks/gamepads)
- Bad drivers and incorrect button detection
- Custom operating system settings
- Conflicts with shell software (running Win applications on macOS, etc.)
Game developers and the support team can't detect your problem with your software. Try to remove unnecessary processes and services which can affect the control.
Overriding the controls
The game has a game launcher. Some actions are not available in early access. To override the control settings:
Open the Input tab
Select the actions
Press a button to change the option.